
My first visit to the snow - my overall impression - it's cold, makes my cheeks red and my nose run prolifically! However, Mom, Dad & I had a lot of fun. We drove up Thursday night with Auntie Marija (and stayed at the cool house she is renting) I had my very own closet off of Mom & Dad's room - it was ok but I made sure to have Mom and Dad check in on me now and then - it was a strange place and the altitude bothered me a little bit. Friday we went to Heavenly Ski Resort and I hung out at the day care with Mariella - we had fun, ate, napped. Mom and Dad came to check in on me at lunch. The next day we went to another ski resort called Alpine Meadows. There was a kid area and Mom, Dad and Auntie Marija took turns hanging out with me. But the most fun was the tubing on Sunday with Shauna and Daniel - here's video of the fun! And pics of the happy crew! Can't wait til I get to do all the fun snow stuff!
1 comment:
Kai,
U r gettin 2 B a big boy -- and u seem so happy with your mum and ded. Say hi to miz Esperanzuh
luv,
aunt BJ's computer
Post a Comment