Wow - this has been a really fun week! Daddy was home on Spring Break and Mom took time off from work too! We went to the Aquarium in Monterey and I didn't want to leave - I even tried to fly like the sea birds we saw! Daddy got to come to my swim class (complete with rocking video!)and see how much fun I have. We also went to the zoo where I rode a carousel for the first time. It was fun - but I like riding on Daddy's shoulders best!
I had my 9 month Dr. appointment last week. I am 22.5 pounds (85%) and 31.5 inches (95%). Dr. Ernster isn't worried that I still am not crawling (phew!) he says it's not a developmental milestone. I've been working really hard on it. I push myself backwards on my tummy - and I usually end up in a corner or my cave - and sometimes I drag myself forward on my belly - but that takes a lot of work! Mom and Dad say they are in no hurry for me to crawl so I won't worry about it - but I do love standing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment