Mom and I went to DC and Lancaster to visit lots of family! The plane was fun (for me not sure about Mom) I got to wave to everyone! Played a lot with Aunt Liz and my cousins Natalie and Lindsey, Grammy and Poppy. We even had a huge party with lots and lots of Aunts and cousins! Look at the pictures of everyone - and the video of them being taken! Way fun. Plus now I can stand up all on my very own. I am such a big boy!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
We went a visiting
Mom and I went to DC and Lancaster to visit lots of family! The plane was fun (for me not sure about Mom) I got to wave to everyone! Played a lot with Aunt Liz and my cousins Natalie and Lindsey, Grammy and Poppy. We even had a huge party with lots and lots of Aunts and cousins! Look at the pictures of everyone - and the video of them being taken! Way fun. Plus now I can stand up all on my very own. I am such a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment