Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!






Wow - Halloween was a lot of fun this year! We kicked it off at a pumpkin patch -complete with a hay ride. My favorite was pushing around the wheelbarrows for the pumpkins, though! Then we went trick or treating at the zoo -but my fave was the baby gorilla! He inspired my costume - more on that later! Dad showed me how to carve a pumpkin and bake pumpkin seeds - I was a big help! Then we all went to a Halloween parade with my buddy Sam and his mom, Michelle. Keegan went as a pumpkin (thanks to Aunt Lisa). I was Curious George and dad was the Man in the Yellow Hat. Even though I was cuter, dad got a lot of attention because he's so tall and was so yellow! Next day we went to music class dressed up and danced our hearts out. Then the grand finale was trick or treating (again with my buddy Sam and his parents). Keegan went as a bear this time and mom as a bunny. Dad made me threaten everyone just to get candy -- we'd go up to their doors and say, "Trick . . . or treat!" Actually, he had to say it, but I did get the hang out of grabbing a handful of candy and dropping it into my pumpkin. We finished off the night at our favorite Indian place - they were dressed up as zombies! Yikes!

No comments: