Friday, November 13, 2009

Looks like Keegan is here to stay...






It's been a month and Baby Keegan is still here. I ask if he's here when I get up in the morning and back from the park with Esperanza - and each time he is still here. I say his name pretty well too (along with the 50+ others and counting Daddy has documented). And the comparisons have already started:


Kai (birth) 8.7 lbs 21 inches (one month) 11.5 lbs 22 inches
Keegan (birth) 9.7 lbs 20.25 inches (one month) 13.5 lbs 21 inches

I think he eats way too much! Aunt Margot came to visit and brought me cool presents but I was sleeping so she just got to hang with Keegan. And Mom did a 1 month photo shoot of Keegan - she says we don't look anything alike - what do you think (Kai at 2 months)?

No comments: