Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Aunt "iz" came to visit!





Wow - what a fun time and my new favorite word is "iz"! We went and hung out with Santa Claus. I didn't want to sit in his lap but other than that he was cool. We also went hiking to the beach - it was cold and I decided sand is not yummy! Can't wait till she comes back with my cousins and Grammy and Poppy after Christmas!

Oh - and my little brother is not so little. He went in for his 2 month check up today and weighed 16.1 lbs (I only weighed 14.5 at that point) and is 24 inches long (I was 24.5). He is getting to be a little more fun - he smiles and sits up in a chair that bounces. I still love playing in his crib - his mobile rocks!

No comments: