Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ho ho ho & a Haircut!




Mom and Dad have filled me in on the whole Santa thing. My favorite part is saying Ho Ho Ho! And check out my hat! In other big news, I had my first haircut - not my fav. Mom helped me out with a Sesame Street video. I kept telling Don "No" but he kept sneaking up and cutting more anyway. When does no mean no?? Finally, Mom got a little carried away with turtles and sunshine in a golden gate park shoot - I dare you to look at them all! Til next time....

1 comment:

BJ'S PUBLIC IMAGE said...

55, 74 and 107 are my favs from the turtle park - yes I looked at all 118 - Keegan's a cutie and I think he looks like me :)

All of the haircut photos of Kai I enjoyed.