Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aunt Betsy Came to visit!





Aunt Betsy came to visit and she brought me some really cool books! She didn't stay long but we had fun!

Daddy took me to his friends Patty and Ian's to see some real live cats: Mull and Iona! Every time I wake up I ask to see the cats out the window - but I got to pet these! It was really fun.

My favorite thing is to be "gether" with Keegan (video) and then Mom & Dad. I really like Keegan to sit on my lap - though he doesn't always like it! And Keegan can almost sit up now. Finally, maybe I'll get some more lap time with Mommy now!

Oh - and I got my hair cut again - and yes I cried. But Mommy and Daddy took me out for Pho which I loved. Mommy has a video on her phone which she can't figure out how to get on here ... ask her to show it to you!

Today we went to the beach - it was beautiful!

No comments: