Monday, March 29, 2010

My social calendar is full!





Wow - we have been having a lot of fun this month! I love all the people that have been coming to visit. First we went to the zoo with Sheila from Chicago! Then we went on an Easter Egg hunt with Sammy, Michele and Reuben at the zoo. I liked the bubbles and the bouncy ball - the actual egg hunt was a little bit of a let down as it was soooo crowded. Dad said it was like trying to get the last helicopter out of Saigon! Then Julia and Sophie came over for brunch followed by Eric, Anastasia, Zane and Blaze. I asked Mommy tonight when the people were coming but she said no one was coming tonight. Bummer. But Keegan is sleeping with me tonight - I can't wait (Mom and Dad said they can't wait too so they get their bedroom back!)

Here are a few pictures of Keegan sitting up and being adorable as well as swinging. Then of course some of me being adorable as well! Till next time!

No comments: