We took Mommy to the zoo today for Mother's Day! She said her best present was me saying Happy Mother's Day to her - is that easy or what? She took some good photos of the two of us - I really am just hugging Keegie in some of them - not trying to maul him. Keegie is now sitting up really well - look at him in the bath. I personally have taken up the harmonica since we last chatted - I base my moves on the old blues guys! Plus I still really love "Elmo Monster Builder App" on the Ipad - I can't stop giggling! Here are some beach photos from last weekend - gotta love SF!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
We took Mommy to the zoo today for Mother's Day! She said her best present was me saying Happy Mother's Day to her - is that easy or what? She took some good photos of the two of us - I really am just hugging Keegie in some of them - not trying to maul him. Keegie is now sitting up really well - look at him in the bath. I personally have taken up the harmonica since we last chatted - I base my moves on the old blues guys! Plus I still really love "Elmo Monster Builder App" on the Ipad - I can't stop giggling! Here are some beach photos from last weekend - gotta love SF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys -
Kai and Keegan are just delightful. I think they are beginning to look alike. Belated happy birthday greetings David.
Thanks for the great updates and photos. I love the photo of the Kai and Keegan sitting in the chair.
Post a Comment