Wow - Mom says it's hers but she got me all sorts of cool apps. I can play "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Wheels on the Bus", a real piano, draw letters and have two little pencils applaud me, find fish in the coral reef, do animal flash cards - the list is endless. Plus I can read books and watch streaming movies from Netflix - caught a little of Thomas and the Train this evening!
When I woke up from my nap today I helped Mommy edit some pictures of Keegan - I kept waving at him and saying "Hi" - but he never waved back. Mommy said it was his 6 month photo shoot (I apparently had one when I was 6 months). Now I know what they do while I am napping!
My new favorites this week are going to the Alemany Farmer's Market (I talk about it all week because there is lots of free food and everyone says how cute Keggie and I are) and eating imaginary food or seeing horses or monkeys in the trees that are "hiding" from Mommy and Daddy. Keegie's favorites this week are eating (big surprise) he can pack away the sweet potatoes and rasberries - which he often does while he eats showering Mommy and Daddy. I am still the messiest though! Til next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment