Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Everyone!




We have been really busy packing and trying to spend time with people before we move. We went to Tilden Farm with Sammy & Michele and fed the cows - very fun!

We also hung out with Dad's friends Rick and Eric and their families at a very fun park! I got to fly an Elmo kite!

And my personal favorite was our going away party where I got a huge Elmo balloon and a birthday cake!

We all went and got our pictures taken - I must say we are a pretty photogenic family if I do say so myself!

And really the most exciting thing - no pictures - was that 6 fire trucks came out to our house yesterday! Mom and Dad had stained the back steps and Dad threw all the rags in the trash can. Aunt Lisa - who is visiting - smelled smoke and we called the fire dept - 6 trucks cames and about 20 firemen with full gear including chain saws, picks, axes and all sorts of stuff ran int o the garage. Mom said it looked like the circus clowns trying to fit into the VW bug. Anyway the rags had started burning in the trash can = they said we were lucky. I was very sad when all the firemen left! Till next time!

No comments: