
Aunt Lisa came to visit us just before we moved. She is loads of fun and I miss her bunches! She has 4 boys just like Keegie and me so she knew all sorts of games and songs.
Moving is really exciting: you make boxes, put stuff in them and then guys come in a big truck and take it all away. Then it just shows up in the new house and you get to play with the boxes some more. Mommy and Daddy called me the "undoing gremlin" - I think that means I was a big help! It also has a big bath tub so Keegie and I can take a bath together. Also it has a big grass yard and a slide I can slide down. Plus we drive by this dancing man out in front of an auto store - I always ask Daddy to go back so we can watch him more - but he says -"we'll see him next time!"
Even though the new house is cool - we really miss "ria", "ranza" and "veva". Ria says she will come visit us soon - I can't wait!
My birthday was way cool - I got all sorts of neat presents and I got to help Daddy bake my cake. It was yummy and even Keegie ate it! I got some really cool new red sneakers from "ria" - here I am showing them off as I dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment