Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter, Cousins Galore and Keegie's gaining on me...





We had so much fun visiting D.C. to see Aunt Liz, Uncle Peter, Lindsey & Natalie(can't get enough of these girls - I say their names constantly -like a mantra!). The cherry blossoms were in full bloom and the petals snowed all over us for our Easter Egg Hunt! (film at 11) Uncle Boyd, Aunt Megan, Mack, Bridget, Jeb & Hill ( and yes I remember all their names!) came by to visit as well on their way home from Lancaster! I love all my cousins and hanging out with Grammy and Poppy and we got photos of Mommy and Daddy because Aunt Liz takes pictures constantly!! We got some great family photo shoots - you may see these in upcoming Christmas cards! Aunt Jane stopped by and we saw Great Aunt Jo as well but Mommy hasn't gotten those pictures yet! My favorite was flying on the plane (first class with all the cookies and milk I could drink on the way out!)

We all got sick (except for Daddy) and poor Keegan has an ear infection. But he weighs 22 pounds 5 ounces and is 27 inches at 6 months! He is only one diaper size down and 6 months down in clothing - I better start eating my Wheaties! He also started eating rice cereal - I tried it - YUK!

1 comment:

BJ'S PUBLIC IMAGE said...

Wow - the boys are blossoming and I can see Kai's personality through the pictures. Keegan seems sweet and I think he'll be a little mischevious - he has a twinkle in his eyes. All of you look great.