Friday, August 27, 2010

Jet-setting is fun!






Wow - we have been flying on a lot of airplanes! I love airplanes! I like all the noise and the "moving" and the clouds! First we flew to Philadelphia to go to the Jersey Shore to be with all mom's cousins and all my cousins! Dad called it Cousinpalooza. We went to the boardwalk, played forever on the beach and had lots of cousin photo shoots! I'll admit it's kind of hot and sandy and the waves are pretty cold and rough, But I did love being with all the people I love!

Then a friend of mommy's had us all over for dinner for a mini Covad legal reunion! I really liked playing with all the other kids - mom did too, so she forgot to take that many pictures!

Then we flew to Chicago where Daddy grew up and Mommy lived for awhile. We stayed at a "special house" which Mommy and Daddy called a "hotel," right next to the Hancock building. I couldn't believe how tall that was. Susan took us to see all the butterflies at the Nature Museum in Lincoln Park - a must if you haven't been!. Then we hung out and ate (my favorite!) with Daddy's friends the Ochals and the Jaskowiak/Heinerfelds. Then we went to the Children's Museum at Navy Pier with Mommy's friends Mary and BJ. We got to play with Funny Uncle Rob, Martha, Loretta (quite a cutie) and Joe at the Lincoln Park Zoo -we got to ride the train!. We saw all the planes buzzing around for the Air Show and Keegie loved the waterworks(see video), while I preferred the Bean, Then we went to see the Bellons who knew daddy when he was my size. Then we saw Uncle Ja and Aunt Lisa. Aunt Lisa lives in the country so we got see cows and tractors and all sorts of fun stuff! I even got to play with frogs!

And when we're not jet setting around -we're hanging out at Happy Hollow Park in San Jose which has some really cool rides. You can actually see Keegie walking in the video and I am riding the Merry Go Round we GLEE -another new development (worth checking out!) Or the usual giggling at the table and taking baths!

We're writing this from Hawaii - so stay tuned for more fun!!

No comments: